1. Please ensure that your order is placed 10-15 working days prior to tiles being required- note: orders are placed on a Friday & delivery dates cannot be guaranteed.
2. Prices shown are current collect prices, unless stated otherwise.
N.B where delivery is required, it is essential that accurate final quantities are made available so that delivery costs can be calculated.
3. Official written orders are required in all instances quoting site references, delivery address and date required.
4. Delivery: – we can arrange transport of goods, via an outside haulier on your behalf at a pre-agreed rate.
Transport costs are not included in your quoted tile rates. We cannot be held responsible for any problems which may arise during the transport and delivery of goods, nor can we be held responsible for deliveries failing to arrive at a given time.
5. Small order rates may apply to part or follow on orders.
6. If account facilities are not available, payment will be required by pro-forma invoice, where payment will be required before materials are despatched.
Payments made by cheque must be cleared before goods can be released.
For further advice please contact our accounts or architectural sales department
7. A re-stocking charge of 25% will be charged on all goods returned.
8. Goods remain the property of Palmer Barnes Ltd until paid in full.
9. Please ensure that goods are of a suitable shade and quality before fixing as claims cannot be dealt with after installation.
10. Damages and shortages – any damaged goods, shortages or incorrect deliveries must be notified to Palmer Barnes Ltd within 24 hours of delivery otherwise claims cannot be considered.
Our full terms & conditions are available on request